Donec eget est malesuada, tempus libero vel, mattis est. Sed accumsan leo tempor bibendum consequat...READ MORE
WHY SAVVY TRAVELERS CHOOSE EARTHBOUND ADVENTURES
Earthbound Adventures is the only U.S. tour company licensed by the government of Peru (Link to Inca Trail licenses)
- Being licensed to do business in Peru completely eliminates the hassle, uncertainty and expense of dealing with third-party subcontractors and middlemen.
- We have control over all the details, and are accountable for all government-approved equipment, guides, porters, and other arrangements.
- Our licensed offices in the U.S. and Cusco are available 24/7 to offer superior, personal customer service. There is no delay in booking or addressing concerns.(Earthbound Adventures is a Delaware corporation)
Vast, first-hand trekking experience
Unlike other tour operators, Earthbound Adventures founder Tony Cohen hiked the South American continent for four years straight, then spent the next three years touring Canada, Alaska, and Southeast Asia. He has been in your boots and knows what trekkers want and need.
Porters treated as experienced professionals
- Our porters wages are above industry standards.
- We are the only company that provides special carrying frames and state-of-the-art equipment for the porters comfort and safety.
- We guarantee the number of porters is sufficient for the group size.
First to offer Inca Trail alternatives
Earthbound Adventures was the first to offer alternatives to the Inca Trail, which gives hikers a choice of less-traveled paths for a more intimate, genuine taste of the amazing Peruvian landscape and culture.
Dedicated to eco-tourism
To offset the carbon footprint of international air travel, Earthbound Adventures plants 30 trees for each trekker. We’re the only company that does this. We strictly limit the number of trips and the size of the groups to lessen the impact on the fragile ecosystems.